Friday, March 09, 2007

DeliciousMusic

You may have noticed I missed yesterdays update. This was because I've been toiling away on a new project called






The format is pretty straightforward. Every post has for title the name of a band and its album with one of its released music videos for you to watch and listen to. If you like the song and want to hear more there's a link to the album torrent at the bottom of every post.

It will be updated regularly with new music and album downloads and already has a library of over 30 bands ready for your listening pleasure.


Since I created it yesterday, it's still in the beginning phase and I welcome any comments or criticisms; as well if you know of a band or album you'd like to see posted please email me at a.dankoff@gmail.com. Just like DeliciousPudding, I'm very open to submissions and hope everyone will hop on board DM like they have for DP.

No comments: