Monday, November 13, 2006

FAQ

I know it seems a bit ridiculous to have an FAQ, but I've personally been asked each one of these questions at least once.

-Where can I find older posts?
Everything ever posted on DeliciousPudding is archived. On the right side there is an "Older Posts" section.

-Who contributes to the website?
The main authors at this time are Alexander Dankoff and Jonathan Dankoff, but anyone can email us videos they think are funny and we'll put them up. In fact a lot of people do.

-You should put "..." on your website.
People say this to me all the time, and the answer is almost always yes. Let me know what you want to see and I'll post it.

-How can I contact you?
Check the "contact us" page.

-Do you make money off the website?
Yes. Now that I've put ads on the website I make about a penny a day off of the page impressions. If you guys clicked the ads I would make a tiny bit more money, but nobody ever does.

-Where do you find all those videos?
We read a large variety of websites every day. Whenever we come across something good we put it here. I list a few of the better sites on the links page.

-Is there a forum on your website?
No, there are no forums yet. There is a "comments" bar after every post where you can feel free to tell us and everyone else your thoughts.

-How much does it cost to have your website?
Nothing. Other then paying 6$ a year for the domain name, it's all free thanks to google. Google hosts my website for free, provides a free web editor for making the website and also provides a free web tracker to keep track of how many people visit it.